- Why You Should Consider a CCTV Drain Survey Before Your Loft Conversion - Embarking on a loft conversion journey can be an exciting endeavour for homeowners in the UK. The prospect of adding […]
- Top Plastering Home Improvement Tips - Plastering is a common technique used in home improvement projects to achieve a smooth and even finish on walls and […]
- How to Insulate Slopped Roof Ceiling Edges From the Attic - Learn how to fix a house with a gently sloping roof and little to no insulation at the eaves, with […]
- How to identify a Persian Rug - The bad news is that it is impossible for the layperson to discern between a genuine Persian hand knotted rug and a copy made in India, Pakistan, or China. This situation has allowed many dealers to pull the wool – no pun intended – over buyers’ eyes over the years and to pass copies off as the real thing, and in the process making huge profits.
- Which Shutters Are Best For Your House? - The most common type of shutter and probably the best shutter for your home is the Plantation shutter and below we compare the different types of plantation shutter available.
- Fitted Wardrobes – Best Approaches Maintaining Continued Great Looks - Having a fitted wardrobe installed is an immediate win. These wonderful pieces of furniture maximise the use of space in your room and increase your living area immediately.
- Don’t Lose Your Cool! – The Top 5 things That Go Wrong With Your Air Con - It can be an absolute nightmare when your air conditioning equipment breaks down for you at just the wrong moment. The difficulty is that air conditioning machinery is one of those things that you may not have at the front of your mind...